The Orfalea College of Business provides students with an experiential, transformative education that prepares them to meet industry needs while having a positive impact on California and beyond. Investments in our students are investments in industry, providing a pipeline of talented, day-one ready professionals.
Your $25,000 annual investment Funds will support student success and learning environments.
The Orfalea Corporate Sponsor Program creates an opportunity for companies to participate in a mutually beneficial partnership program.
Through a mutual connection, the college reciprocates benefits to our partners in branding, marketing, promotions, networking, engagement, public recognition, recruitment, and resource access.
- Offers a liaison for companies at the college.
- Aligns corporate goals with those of the college.
- A detailed plan for company to utilize benefits.
- Annual impact report for companies detailing the return on investment.
- Meet twice per year with Senior Director of Corporate Relations to plan engagement schedule and check progress and level of satisfaction with partnership.
- Meet once per year with fellow corporate partners and the dean at annual corporate partners roundtable meeting.
The program is coordinated by the Senior Director of Corporate Relations in collaboration with: Career Readiness Center, Communications Specialist, faculty, staff, and student clubs.
Annual solicitation every fall with benefits beginning January 1.
To join the Orfalea Corporate Sponsorship Program, contact:
Senior Director of Corporate Relations, Orfalea College of Business, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA
Office: 805-756-2695 Cell: 559-972-5216 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org